Thank you for listening to my podcast with Private Chef, Qualified Nutritional Therapist and Raw Food Tutor, Eloise Schwerdt.
You can find details on Eloise on her website Eloise Eats (https://eloiseeats.co.uk). If you haven’t tried her delicious and amazing food, get in touch with her. You will be so glad you did.
Below are links for businesses mentioned on the show:
- Manor Farm (http://www.manorfarmthornfalcon.co.uk)
- College of Naturopathic Medicine (https://www.naturopathy-uk.com)
- Plant Lab (https://www.matthewkenneycuisine.com/the-future-is-now-foundation)
- Demuths (https://demuths.co.uk)
You can also find Eloise on the following social media platforms:
- Instagram: @eloiseeats.nutrition
- Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/eloiseeats/)
While you are here, please put this date in your diary for The Natural Healthcare Network Event:
Saturday,19th September 2020 in Bristol at Engineers House, Anita Beardsley of Love Nutrition and I are organising an event The Multifaceted Effect of Gut Health on Clinical Outcomes - From Science to Clinical Practice.
This event aims to bring together a range of healthcare professionals to share innovative ways to support clients with a particular focus on gut health and its many manifestations. We are delighted to confirm we have Dr Alan Desmond from the Devon Gut Clinic, Dr Elisabeth Philipps and Tanya Borowski and Clare Sinton as our speakers.
We are pleased to say NutriGold, Genova Diagnostics, OptiBac and Pukka are Gold Sponsors and one of our main supporters is The Alliance For Natural Health.
You can find further details on our sponsors and key supporter here:
- NutriGold: (https://nutrigold.co.uk)
- Genova Diagnostics: (https://www.gdx.net/uk/)
- OptiBac: (https://www.optibacprobiotics.com/uk)
- Pukka: (https://www.pukkaherbs.com)
- The Alliance for Natural Health (https://www.anhinternational.org)
For any comments or feedback, please send me an email (email@example.com) and please subscribe.
Thank you for listening.
Here’s wishing you all good health!
Please note. Any information shared on this page and podcast is for reference only. It is the listeners responsibility to seek advice or conduct their own research when making any choices or decisions based on anything discussed or shared on the show. Thank you.